Industries that deal with food, medicine, chemicals, and hazardous materials are all heaviliy regulated. Organisations in these industries, and others, therefore have specialist requirements for the storage and movement of goods. Warehouses that are accredited are above average quality.
Stowga can find accredited warehouses for:
- Food, drink and other perishables
- Hazardous materials
- Alcohol:Wet bonded
- Dry Bonded
- Highly active and radioactive materials
- Pharmaceutical products and narcotics
- Sensitive and/or dangerous materials
- Other substances presenting special risks of abuse, fire or explosions
Our database has warehouses and suppliers, covered or accredited by:
Bonded warehouses must be approved by HMRC. Stowga experts can identify sites and partners for you but we also advise you to speak to HMRC to check any requirements you many have so we can ensure you get the right coverage.
Stowga’s database also has warehouses that are members of industry bodies like UK Warehousing Association (UKWA) or Road Haulage Association (RHA) as a sign of adherence to industry-standard level of conditions.