awards, culture, distributed warehousing, innovation, proptech, real estate, retail
The last few months have been rich in celebrations at Stowga, with not one, not two, but 3 awards won, celebrating all the hard work the team has been putting in developing the Stowga Marketplace and growing the business.
Stowga won the Supply Chain Disruptor award at Tech RetailWeek award Presented by DP World London Gateway, the award recognises Stowga for having "truly revolutionised the retail supply chain, through the most innovative applications of technology [and] mastered something truly ground-breaking to change the way we think about and operate our supply chains."
Stowga also won the Most Promising Newcomer award at Retail Insider Presented by Jeremy Wilson from Practicology iServe, the award rewards "a company that has made an impact in its youth but is not a disruptor that will flame-out. [...] A technology provider that is delivering a particularly impressive solution to its retail clients."
Finally, Stowga won the Product Innovation Award at the Global Freight Awards Lloyd's Loading List This award showcases "smart new products, services or processes which approach the everyday in new ways, enhance performance, decrease costs, or spearhead that big change that no one even knew they needed until it was made."
It's rewarding to receive such recognition from so many different established industry players and authorities. It really validates Stowga's position as the World's Warehouse Marketplace, or the Airbnb of Warehouses have so many have called us in the past.
And while we didn't win all the awards below, we were still shortlisted as a finalist for the following awards:
- Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace – The Europas. The best of Europe 2018
- Industrial / Retail Company of the Year – EG Awards 2018
- Stowga - Supply Chain Technology Breakthrough – Tech RetailWeek award 2018
- PropTech Company of the Year – Property Week Award 2018
- Property Entrepreneur of the Year – Property Week Award 2018
- Charlie Pool 'Rising Star’ – Industrial & Logistics Awards by Property Week 2018
- Innovation of the Year – Industrial & Logistics conference by Property Week 2018
- Best Angel-VC Scale Up Investment Award – UK Business Angels Association 2018
- Red Herring Top 100 Europe Awards
- Most Innovative Company of the Year – FTA awards 2018